I hope you enjoyed it! As always, feel free to comment and if you liked it I would be happy if you click the like button and if you are going to share it on facebook, twitter or wherever!
Another thing: HUGE PLANS IN THE MAKING! KEEP AN OPEN EYE FOR WHAT IS COMING NEXT!
I originally just opened this blog for amvs for One Piece, Naruto & One Punsh Man, BUT I will add more and more amv´s for different Manga Shows as well!
Some I watched long time ago and already forgot about them, some I am still going to watch and I will do AMV´s for all of them!
Here is my list for shows I plan doing AMV´s for in the near future:
-One Piece
-Naruto
-One Punsh Man
-Dragon Ball
-Dragon Ball Z
-Dragon Ball GT
-Dragon Ball Super
-Bleach
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Elfenlied
-Death Note
-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Clannad
-Clannad: After Story
-Steins;Gate
-Monster
-Baccano!
-Berserk
-Berserk Zero
-Psycho-Pass
-Avatar: The Last Airbender
-Cowboy Bebop
-Hellsing
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
-Devil May Cry
-Inuyasha
-Attack on Titan
-Claymore
-Ergo Proxy
-Darker Than Black
-Fate/Zero
-Soul Eater
-Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary)
Also, if possible I will add the episodes for these Mangas/ Anime shows as well so that you have all in one place, all episodes to watch as well as the newest, hottest AMV´s for all these amazing shows!
Did I promise too much? HUGE THINGS IN THE MAKING! KEEP AN OPEN EYE FOR WHAT IS COMING!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen